Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Optometrist

This morning I went to the eye doctors. Fun, riiight? D:

Going to the optometrists is one of the creepiest things you can ever do. I'm not sure if other doctors do this, but mine turns out the lights, takes his pen light thing, and gets as close to my face as possible. It's awkward, to say the least. Especially when my eyes are throbbing from those eye drops he just put in my eyes that strangely resemble urine.

He told me that my eyesight has decreased two steps. I already knew that, though. During the summer the long hours on the internet tend to strain my eyes.

I'm getting new frames this year, and I'm getting the EXACT ones I have now. But in a different color. XDDD Is that weird?

The thing is, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these frames. They fit my face perfectly. But, my favorite color has changed. :/

I'm either getting them in green or blue. All they had was my red ones, so they're ordering them in. Another trip to the eye doctors. Fantastic.

I might ask if they could put my new prescription in my old red glasses also. Favorite colors change, y'kno? I think that would be awesome. Change them daily and trip people out. :D

Just a random fact for no reason, today while I was straightening my hair I found this little pen razor in my mom's makeup drawer. Imagine a mascara tube, but you pop it open and it's this teeny tiny razor. I imagine that she uses it for her eyebrows. I just know that it's great for finger hairs. ;D (I HATE THAT STUFF.)

My frames: (Model 7105. They don't have a picture of red or green on their website. And it's virtually impossible to find on Google. D:)








I'm pretty sure I'll go with the green. I like my red also, so I'll have to see about getting them updated too. =3

No comments: