Saturday, July 4, 2009

5 random facts (stolen from remi)

5: I'm drinking caffeinated hot cocoa, so my sinuses are heated up and my nose is running. Really. Really. Bad.

6: I really hate editing videos. Which explains the lack of them. (I need to snap out of this- FAST.)

7: I have yet to look up my warranty. REALLY, JESSE? REALLY.

8: My favorite smell in the world is Lily's feet. They smell the same ALL the time (like corn chips), and it makes me really nostalgic. I have NO idea how I'll survive when I move away/something happens to her. I can't even think about it. So I'll stop typing about it. Just typing that made me tear up.
(I love Duke with all of my heart also- but we have had Lily 5 more years than him. LOL.)

And now I realize how weird that whole paragraph sounds.

9: This XO scarf is KILLING me. I need to finish it since I need the needles for other things (what a great reason for finishing), but I just hate how boring the pattern is. I can do this. I can do this.
(I'm holding another needle to kill it. And my hair color is different. But you can't tell either of these things because of the lighting.)

BONUS: I'd obviously rather count up than down. Did you catch that? ;D

BONUS BONUS: Claire (A TEN year old) just demanded to watch Barney. And sang along to the songs. And now- a commercial for Bruno came on, and she hid her face in her hands and screamed.

You have NO IDEA how hard this made me LMFAO.

BONUS BONUS BONUS:


I finished this wallet type thing to go inside a purse. (I would most likely use it for tampons and change.) I really like it, but I hate the colors I used. So my mom gets it LOL.

I just have to line it with fabric and add a zipper.

It was really quick and easy. And I believe it's fairly useful, so if your birthday is coming up, this is what you're getting. No, I'm not joking. ;D

2 comments:

Fairy said...

Then I want it to be purple and black.

Not joking.

kthxbai.

Jesse. said...

The two colors I don't have. LOL.

But your wish is my command. ;D

If you can USE it though. If you can't- I'll make something you can.