Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blog Puke.






Today I took pictures of all of my "relaxed proffesional" outfits for next week in order to keep track of them, and to make sure they even look good. So I might as well post them here. 8D

My favorite is the first dress without the cardigan, but it doesn't meet the "proffesional" guidlines. Ah well. And my least favorite is the second. It's not bright enough. LOL.

I only need three "relaxed proffesional" outfits, but a girl has to be prepared. I'll probably have the third as a back-up, since it's the shortest. Even though it's cute, I don't want to get in trouble for being a hoe. (Even though I wear a LOT shorter normally.)

And I wore the last one today. Means another load of laundry-dangit.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is hilarious:

Poor Shaycarl and his man bewblets.

No comments: