Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hair.

Tonight, I went through the agonizing trouble of dying my hair.

I wash it out, condition, and blow dry.

Then, I look in the mirror.

Why is my hair not a different shade? Hmmm.

I read the box.

And found out that this dye doesn't dye hair, silly, it just "enhances shine".

God friggin hair dye.

So, I get to repeat the process tomorrow.

At least I know what to do now. Gawd.

It looks the exact same, amiright? (Look at the mitten pictures.)

On a much lighter note, I forgot to post these, because I'm kind of ashamed of it.

I mean, how did I get THAT high on sugar to make this?

OMG ME SO KAWWAAIIIII. NEKOO-CHAAAAN.

I also never posted pictures of the completed mitten.

(The first one's contrast is blown out by my webcam, but gives you a full view of it.)

No comments: