Monday, July 20, 2009

long time no:

blog.

But seriously, it's been FOREVER.

And I don't want to get very deep with this, but lately I've
been feeling very, very, very old.

When I was in third grade, I didn't have any knowledge of the bad things in the world, or that I had to grow up, or what responsibilities were. I just wanted to be a kid. And play pokemon.

Ahhh, that was a good year.

Today Jacklyn asked me if in no matter what instance, truth is pain.

And it made me want to cry. Very badly.

It was just yesterday I was teaching Jacklyn how to roll over. And now she's asking me the meaning of life?


In one year she'll be in middle school. It feels like I was JUST THERE. I really won't know how to be there for her- kids are SCARY in that stage of life.

And I think we would know. LOL.

Remember that old movie where the kids have the watch that could stop time? And the main character was really hot (to a 7 year old girl)? Sometimes I wish I had that. The watch.

Time passes by WAY faster than I originally thought, and I don't always take fully advantage of the fact that I am yes, a human being. And that I have WAY more resources than most, and have a loving family.

I don't always enjoy life. Which, you shouldn't every second of it, but I feel I could be doing more.

These high school years will pass in the blink of an eye- we need to live out loud (and under our parent's monetary situation, LOL) while we can.


Also, where has summer gone? Multiple times I've asked myself, "WHY IS IT NOT HOT?"

______________________

The year 2017 is when I graduate college (if 4 years- which I fully suspect it will be), and the year that Jacklyn graduates high school.

We've decided to go on a road trip. And attend as many theme parks as possible.

I'll be 22. Rrrrrrg, I don't even want to think about that.

Can I stay 8 forever, please? Mommy?


__________________

Also, what happened to Shiny Toy Guns? Their new album SUCKS my grandfather's BUTT. Srz.

__________________

And to add some humour- here are some funny pictures. LOL.

And I will NOT post this video. Because it is horrible. And severely damaged my neck. XDDDD


You MIGHT need a magnifying glass for those. LOL. But you can totally see how much lighter my hair is now. Which is not by much- but there's a difference. LOL.
___________________




This video amuses me. LOL.


The angsty part of this post may have come from that fact that I had a bad weekend, or that I'm leaving in a week, for a week. By myself. To Boston. Or that I have had 0 Super Junior in my musical diet lately.

SAY WHAAATTTT?

Exactly.


Time to GET HAPPY. :D

1 comment:

Fairy said...

LOL. That lady gaga thing was pretty hilarious//mega creepy. 8D

And you looked really blonde in those pictures XD