Tuesday, June 16, 2009

THIRD POST. OMG.

I find this video ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS.

I feel that I have a deep connection to Jesse McCartney. One, the name. And two, I was so close to him I could have touched him one day at Crown Center. He was on an autograph tour (Why he was at CROWN CENTER no idear), and was surrounded by a horde of teenyboppers.

So I turn around, and I'm like, "WOAHHHHH. CEELLLEEEBRITTYYY."

And then went back to shopping.

That was back when he had long hair still. And he looked awfully bored. (Don't blame him.)


But seriously. Put it on mute, I don't care. But WATCH that. I was literally peeing my pants. It's one of the most cliche and "tough" things I've ever seen.

I'm sorry, but if your voice still sounds like you haven't hit puberty yet, you should NOT put yourself on top of a Mustang with cars full of girls riding past you in a music video.

And Ludacris holding the chains to two cars? That just about killed me.

No seriously, watch it. I'll pay you a dollar.

Cause Jesse's my homedizzle, yo.

No comments: