Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dream.

I couldn't get to sleep last night till one.

And I have a babysitting job at seven.

So, I dreamed for like, the first time in months (dreams that I remember). Because it jacked with my MIND.

I'm just too technical to be creative even in sleep.

But here's what I left on Remi's away messages (I think it's hilarious- hopefully it is later in the day also.)

_____

luvreading7: I had a freaky dream last night.
= Super Junior was in the bleachers that they usually are in talk shows,
= but they were at a resturaunt eating dinner.
= I guess it was a fan meet, because you and I both knew they were there.
= I got there before you, and proceeded to walk up and start high-fiving them.
= And before high-fiving them, I would attempt to say their names.
= And in my dream, high-fiving was apparantly the highest form of disrespect in Korea.
= And I DOUBLE high fived Shindong and Yesung. D888
= Plus I pissed of Wookie by pronouncing the K in his name.
= And none of them had any idea why I would do such a horrible thing.
= And I was like, "NO. I LOVE YOU."
= And they just glared.
= And then I went home, and a whole bunch of things happened that I don't exactly remember.
= I think I ate a grilled cheese.
= That sounds really good right now.


___

And now I'm REALLY craving grilled cheese, dangit.

No comments: