Monday, June 22, 2009

Ba-boom-boom.

Knitting, relaxing, blasting music, dogs, good day.

And I am SO CLOSE TO FINSIHING THIS MITTEN.

In case you can't tell from the picture, I severely jacked up on one of the cables by the thumb.

I COULD rip out 20 rows and an hours worth of work, but I believe it gives it character.

Like a stubbly leg, or ugly face, y'know? 8D

And that means that the finished products won't be identical. Which I love.

But anyways. I've found my groove. I'm totally happy to fill my days with this.

I'm going to be so sad when I stop tutoring- It's given my days so much structure.

2 comments:

Fairy said...

That's the longest mitten I've ever seen in my life. I'm interested to see how you finish those fingers! (Unless they're fingerless mittens, which would be funny.)
Anyways, I am in the library because I can hack the system better then you, obviously.
Talk to you later hun <3

Jesse. said...

They're not individual, because that would be a glove. LOL.

But I COULD make them fingerlesss. But what's the point in that? I'd rather make the mittens with a removable top, so it's functional and has form. 8D